Good oral hygiene helps build confidence in daily life. This is why we created Bubble Fabulous Mouth Spa.
Information for health professionals:
Bubble Fabulous Mouth Spa is a non-therapeutic mouth cleansing system designed to improve oral hygiene. It cannot cure any periodontal, dental or medical disease. It is designed for for individuals who have regular dental and periodontal examinations, with any dental or periodontal conditions being managed by a professional.
It is ideal for individuals in good health who:
- Are concerned about persistent oral malodour, or oral malodour is present (where medical, dental or periodontal causes have been ruled out).
- Have visibly coated tongue, particularly at the posterior (where medical, dental or periodontal causes have been ruled out).
- Consume a lot of dairy or coffee.
- Are concerned about oral malodour affecting personal relationships.
- Are in roles where close proximity to others is required (dentist, counsellor, taxi driver).
- Should not aggravate teeth sensitivity.
- Should not aggravate xerostomia (alcohol free).
- Should not stain or adversely affect individuals undertaking tooth whitening.
- As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Suggestions for health professionals to give to individuals regarding use of Bubble Fabulous Mouth Spa:
- Approach issue of oral malodour sensitively.
- Interested individuals may carry out a self-test: use mouth spa tool and smell the removed debris. Use Mouth Spa solution as directed and repeat.
- If complain of gag reflex with Mouth Spa tool – advise this should improve over time / gradually move more posteriorly.
- Advise Bubble Fabulous Mouth Spa does not replace brushing, interproximal cleaning, regular dental examinations, regular dental hygiene assessment and treatment.
- Advise product is not intended for children.
- Advise that as with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Additional helpful suggestions for health professionals to give to individuals:
- Drink plenty of still (tap) water.
- Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol.
- Excessive consumption of dairy products may contribute to oral malodour.
- Fasting may contribute to oral malodour.
- Extreme diets may contribute to oral malodour (e.g. Atkins).
- Oral malodour from certain foods (e.g. onion, garlic) is normal if transient.
Ingredients and purpose:
- glycerine (sweetener, humectant)
- propylene glycol (humectant)
- sorbitol (sweetener)
- hydrogen peroxide (antiseptic)
- poloxamer 407 (surfactant)
- cetylpyridinium chloride (antiseptic)
- potassium sorbate (preservative)
- sodium saccharin (sweetener)
- menthol (natural flavour)
- citric acid (natural preservative)
- fd&c green no.3, fd&c yellow no.6. (colour)