Information for Health Professionals
Bubble Fabulous is a non-therapeutic oral cleansing system designed to improve oral hygiene. It cannot cure any periodontal, dental or medical disease. It is designed for individuals who have regular dental and periodontal examinations, with any dental or periodontal conditions being managed by a professional.
It is ideal for individuals in good health who:
- Are concerned about persistent oral malodour, or oral malodour is present (where medical, dental or periodontal causes have been ruled out).
- Have visibly coated tongue, particularly at the posterior (where medical, dental or periodontal causes have been ruled out).
- Consume a lot of dairy or coffee.
- Are concerned about oral malodour affecting personal relationships.
- Are in roles where close proximity to others is required (dentist, counsellor, taxi driver).
- Should not aggravate teeth sensitivity.
- Should not aggravate xerostomia (alcohol free).
- Should not stain or adversely affect individuals undertaking tooth whitening.
- As with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Suggestions for health professionals to give to individuals regarding use of Bubble Fabulous:
- Approach issue of oral malodour sensitively.
- Individuals may carry out a self-test: use tongue cleaning tool tool and smell the removed
- debris. Use Bubble Fabulous mouthwash as directed and repeat test.
- If complain of gag reflex with tongue cleaning tool – advise this should improve over time / gradually move more posteriorly.
- Advise that Bubble Fabulous does not replace brushing, interproximal cleaning, regular dental examinations, regular dental hygiene assessment and treatment.
- Advise product is not intended for children.
- Advise that as with any product, if irritation occurs, discontinue use.
Additional helpful suggestions for health professionals to give to individuals:
- Drink plenty of still (tap) water.
- Avoid smoking and excessive alcohol.
- Excessive consumption of dairy products may contribute to oral malodour.
- Fasting may contribute to oral malodour.
- Diet may contribute to oral malodour (e.g. Paleo, LCHF, Keto).
- Oral malodour from certain foods (e.g. onion, garlic) is normal if transient.
Ingredients and purpose:
- purified water
- glycerin (a safe and widely used moisturising agent)
- xylitol (a natural sweetener that also prevents bacterial attachment)
- hydrogen peroxide (1.5%) (helps eliminate bacteria with its oxygenating action)
- polysorbate 20 (a safe and widely used emulsifier)
- menthol (natural mint flavour)
- wintergreen oil (natural icy flavour that also helps eliminate bacteria)
- zinc gluconate (zinc ions help neutralise odour causing bacteria)
- potassium sorbate (a natural or nature identical preservative)
- sodium benzoate (a natural or nature identical preservative)
- citric acid (a natural or nature identical preservative)